Have You Watched Damon Watson's New Unified Communications Solutions Course Yet?
This course will provide a detailed overview of the Cisco UC components, features and functions, along with the skills and knowledge necessary to identify various call signaling and media flows, and quality of service requirements of a converged network. If you are a collaboration, video, or network engineer interested in pursuing a CCNA Collaboration certification this is the course for you!
Topics covered include:
- Network Infrastructure
- Compute Platforms
- UC Products & Services
- UC Endpoints & Applications
- Securing the UC Environment
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager