CCIE Security v4 ATC Continues This Week
INE's new CCIE Security V4 Advanced Technologies Class continues this week, with a focus on ASA Firewall. This week's classes will run Wednesday Oct 9th - Friday Oct 11th at 10:00 PDT (17:00 GMT) daily, with class days running typically about 4 hours each.
Anyone with an active All Access Pass subscription or that has previously purchased the download version of the SCv3 ATC can attend the live sessions. The link to join class can be found at the top of the Members Site dashboard, or direct at http://ine.co/scv4.
Specifically this week's classes will focus on the following topics:
- Security Levels
- Access Lists before and after 8.3
- Routed vs. Transparent Firewall
- Single vs. Multi Context Mode
- Active/Standby vs. Active/Active Failover Mode
- ASA Routing
- NAT before and after 8.3
- ASA Modular Policy Framework and Application Inspection