New MPLS Learning Path is Here!
The Network Engineer's Guide to MPLS, taught in its entirety by INE expert instructor Travis Bonfigli, is a tour de force into the world of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), including coverage of segment routing.This Learning Path will provide students with all the tools they need to successfully build, maintain, and troubleshoot both simple and complex MPLS VPN networks.
Included in the Learning Path is in-depth coverage of:
- The history and background of MPLS
- The definition of MPLS key terms and concepts
- MPLS labels and the MPLS label stack
- Forwarding Equivalence Classes (FECs)
- Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
- TTL propagation
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Any Transport over MPLS (ATOM)
- MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS TE)
- Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
- MPLS Quality of Service (QoS)
- MPLS Operations and Maintenance (OAM)
- Segment routing concepts, configuration, and troubleshooting
This Learning Path will use a blend of physical Cisco ISRG1/G2 routers running IOS 15.x code and Cisco's Virtual Internet Routing Lab (VIRL) for all configuration and packet capture activities. Configurations for all activities will be provided.
There's no better time to start your MPLS journey.
Sign in today to take the first step