Congratulations Jacob Parks, CCIE Routing & Switching #28508!
Congratulations to Jacob Parks, newly minted CCIE #28508! Jacob recently attended our 12-day CCIE R&S Bootcamp in Chicago. Here's what Jacob had to say about his path to passing the lab exam on his first attempt!
Brian and The INE Team:
After almost 10 months of non stop studying for my CCIE R&S Lab, I'm glad to announce I'm officially CCIE # 28508. I can't THANK YOU enough for putting together such an awesome training program. Furthermore, I wanted to let you know that I also use your material often when researching or making design decisions supporting the Chicago Public Schools network. So not only has your material helped me out with my CCIE certification, it has helped me out in my job too!
For everyone currently studying for their CCIE, I can't stress enough if you stick to the INE 4.0 plan YOU will pass. Below are some keys to my success.
July 2010-November 2010
1. Purchased CCIE 4.0 R&S self paced program
2. Built my own lab
3. On the weekends I focused on Volume 1 labs to fill in technology gaps
4. Listened to 4.0 Audio boot camps weekly.
5. Went through all the class on demands included with the self paced program.
6. Studied at least 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
December 2010 -Feb 2011
1. Started going through all Volume 2 and 4 labs. My goal was to complete at minimum one lab a week.
2. Attended the 12 day boot camp in Chicago in February 2011.
3. Scheduled as many mock labs as I could.
1. Studied about 30 hours a week going back through Volume 1, Volume2, Volume 4 labs, CCO documentation, INE blogs.
2. Passed on March 28th!