Introducing the CCIE Routing & Switching v4.0 6-day Bootcamp!
NOTE: This is advance information that is not yet reflected on our Website. We just could not wait to get you information about this new/updated course!
INE is thrilled to announce the new, 6-day, CCIE R&S v4.0 Bootcamp. These exciting new training events begin in October 2009. This course is the upgrade of the 5-day Bootcamp for the new CCIE blueprint.
Here is the outline for the incredible 6 days of this flagship, multiple-tier training course:
- Tier 1 Review: Layer 2 Technologies
- Core Knowledge Simulation: Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 2 Technologies Configuration
- Tier 1 Review: IGP Routing
- Core Knowledge Simulation: IGP Routing
- Troubleshooting Section 1 – Layer 2 (Trouble Tickets)
- IGP Routing Configuration
- Tier 1 Review: BGP Routing
- Core Knowledge Simulation: BGP Routing
- Troubleshooting Section 2 – IGP Routing (Trouble Tickets)
- BGP Routing Configuration
- Tier 1 Review: Multicast and IPv6
- Core Knowledge Simulation: Multicast
- Core Knowledge Simulation: IPv6
- Multicast Configuration
- IPv6 Configuration
- Tier 1 Review: QoS and Security
- Core Knowledge Simulation: QoS
- Core Knowledge Simulation: Security
- QoS Configuration
- Security Configuration
- Tier 1 Review: IP Services and MPLS
- Core Knowledge Simulation: IP Services
- Core Knowledge Simulation: MPLS
- Troubleshooting Section 3 – Advanced Troubleshooting (Trouble Tickets)
- IP Services Configuration
- MPLS Configuration
- Students take home a full-scale Mock Lab testing Tier 3 readiness for the actual CCIE R&S Lab Exam.
Notice how the new, 6-day bootcamp event emphasizes all three aspects of the new v4.0 lab exam format – Core Knowledge, Troubleshooting, and Configuration. Core Knowledge sections each day focus on Tier 1 knowledge lectures as well as multiple Core Knowledge Simulation sections in order to identify student weaknesses. Troubleshooting sections force students to solve increasingly complex troubleshooting scenarios, while configuration sections stress basic to advanced task configuration scenarios.
This is the most thorough, and advanced, bootcamp in the history of INE. Do not miss it. This course serves as a perfect pre-requisite for the CCIE Routing & Switching v4.0 6-day Mock Lab Workshop.
The 6-day CCIE R&S v4.0 Bootcamp is presented in classroom, live online, or onsite for customers around the world. We hope to see you in class very soon.