Become an INE Instructor
INE is looking for talented individuals to propose AND execute new courses across multiple domains. Specifically, we are looking for those with expertise in Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Machine Learning, SDN, Cyber Security, Operations and Web Development!
Learn more about how to become an INE instructor here.
Who we are:
INE is the premiere provider of Technical Training for the IT Industry. We are revolutionizing the digital learning industry through the implementation of adaptive technologies and a proven method of hands on training experiences. INE’s portfolio of trainings is built for multiple levels of technical learning, specializing in advanced networking technologies, next generation security and infrastructure programing and development.
Why you'll love being an INE instructor:
In addition to being recognized as a thought leader in the industry, INE instructors work remote from home, set their own hours, and receive residual income from royalties. Once one of your completed courses is published to our online library, you will receive a completion payment, as well as royalties for as long as your course is being viewed.
Who you are:
Passionate IT professional with a drive for learning and for helping others learn. Someone who never stops learning, to never stop teaching! You're an expert, and wanting to share your expertise and experience with those seeking to develop themselves and their careers. Someone with an ability and desire to propose and execute new training courses across multiple domains.
What you'll do:
Once we’ve reviewed your application we will ask for a short video where you flaunt your teaching skills. We want to see your teaching style; seriously, teach us a lesson! Afterwards, one of our knowledgeable and fastidious Production Specialists will help you produce high quality content from the comfort of your own home. After your content is processed, it’s time to go live! This means your course will be added to the 100+ courses in our All Access Pass library where it will be promptly featured as a new course.
• Current certification in your desired instructional course topic (Cisco, VMWare, Amazon Web Services, Juniper, Citrix, security, collaboration, cloud computing, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify technical training to a wide ranging audience.
• Ability to demonstrate expert level knowledge in your chosen instructional topic
• A drive and passion for teaching
• Prior video content creation and training
• Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent field experience
• All courses are produced in the English language