The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification provides candidates with strong foundational knowledge they can build upon as they pursue work within the cloud. As cloud technology continues to be adapted by businesses at a rapid pace, this certification provides the background you need to easily adapt to cloud developments.
Azure Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft Azure is at the forefront of cloud technology, influencing the foundations and strategies of companies in every career sector. Organizations worldwide are in consistent need of Azure professionals to manage and develop the cloud capabilities necessary for growth and success.
What is the Azure Fundamentals Certification?
Is the Azure Fundamentals Certification Right For You?
If you’re interested in learning more about cloud technology and unsure of where to start, the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification is an ideal place to begin. This certification is beneficial to those who want to take the first steps in their cloud careers, as well as those with non-technical backgrounds who work in a variety of roles influenced by cloud technology.
What Can the Azure Fundamentals Certification Do For Your Career?
As a recognized and respected leader in the field, a Microsoft Azure Certification demonstrates to employers, peers, and other industry professionals your mastery of critical cloud knowledge and your commitment to attaining the most up to date information available. With the average salary of an Azure Developer coming in at $133,239 per year, those with certifications can expect to find many lucrative opportunities.
How Do You Achieve Your Azure Fundamentals Certification?
In order to earn your Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification, you must pass the AZ-900: Microsoft Fundamentals exam.
AZ-900 Exam Core Skills:
Understanding Core Azure Services (30-35%)
- Understand the core Azure architectural components
- Describe some of the core products available in Azure
- Describe some of the solutions available in Azure
- Understand Azure management tools
Understanding Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust (25-30%)
- Understand securing network connectivity in Azure
- Describe core Azure Identity services
- Describe security tools and features of Azure
- Describe Azure governance methodologies
- Understand monitoring and reporting options in Azure
- Understand privacy, compliance, and data protection standards in Azure
Understanding Azure Pricing and Support (20-25%)
- Understand Azure subscriptions
- Understand planning and management of costs
- Understand the support options available in Azure
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Understand service lifestyle in Azure
Understanding Cloud Concepts (15-20%)
- Describe the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Describe the difference between public, private, and hybrid cloud models
How to Prepare for the AZ-900 Exam
INE offers a wide variety of courses and hands-on exercises developed to help you pass your Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam and excel throughout your career.
All of our courses can be found in INE’s Azure Fundamentals Learning Path, organized to take you step by step through each topic. You can study efficiently and never worry about missing an important course. Our expert instructors lead you through both basic and advanced Azure cloud technologies to help you succeed.
What I love about INE is how in-depth they go on every topic. When you get INE products you know that's all you need to pass the certification you're after. Most study material that I've used in the past requires extra outside resources to truly grasp a concept or to get all the information you need.
Andrew, INE Customer
Gain Access to our Azure Content with an INE Subscription
Utilize INE’s content with a subscription to our library. Subscribers benefit from:
- Unlimited, on-demand streaming of our courses
- Hands-on exercises and quizzes
- Advanced Analytics to manage your progress
- Expert, in-depth instruction from leaders in the field
- Free live, online Webinars
- Mobile Apps for Android and iOS, to use on any device
- Affordable and flexible subscription plans
With an INE subscription, you can create a training experience designed around your time, budget, and goals. INE will provide you with everything you need, every step of the way.
INE also offers comprehensive IT Training programs for businesses, serving teams and organizations of any size or ability. Every employee and team member can have access to expert IT courses, strengthening your company’s services, revenue, and culture.