*For additional details about this promotion, click here.
Now Available Online Live!
Our entirely hands-on bootcamps are unmatched—offering seven full days of in-depth, comprehensive CCIE lab exam training, taught by industry-renowned expert instructors with extensive real-world experience. This Lab Exam Bootcamp is intended to serve as the final step in preparing to take your CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam.
Make your CCIE goal a reality. Join the thousands of students who passed their CCIE Lab Exam after participating in an INE Bootcamp!
What is an Lab Exam Bootcamp?
Our CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam Bootcamp is seven days of intensive, hands-on, instructor-led training. The instructor will alternate between presenting material and guiding attendees through hands-on, real-world exercises. Attendees will be provided access to a complete rack system encompassing the necessary topology.
Not only will you refine your skills and expand your knowledge of the blueprint technologies, you will also learn to change the way you think about problems and how to derive solutions. In addition to helping you pass your exam, our Bootcamps give you real-world practical knowledge to carry you past the CCIE lab and into everyday applications that you’ll use as a CCIE in the field.
Who should take it?
This Bootcamp is intended for those in the final stages of their CCIE studies who are preparing to take their CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam. There are no formal prerequisites, but instructors will expect students to have a foundational understanding of each of the blueprint technologies covered in this exam. For those preparing with INE’s other training material, you’ll want to have completed the INE’s CCIE Service Provider Advanced Technologies course. You will also need a working knowledge of Cisco’s IOS interface.
What can you expect?
This Bootcamp is structured to run 10-12 hours per day, with a one-hour lunch break. Each day will be a combination of lectures, Q&A sessions, and hands-on exercises. Students will also have full access to their lab equipment throughout the evening to continue practicing on their own or as together with other students.
Our lectures are dynamic and engaging, with a digital whiteboard system, and a significant amount of class time spent live on Cisco’s IOS command line interface working with a full network topology. Each student will be equipped with his or her own complete rack of equipment.
Contact a Training Advisor today to begin on your journey to CCIE success!
|Upcoming Scheduled Dates||Location|
|May 14 – May 20, 2018||Chicago, IL|
|September 24 - September 30, 2018||Chicago, IL|
Reserve your seat today for as low as $1,500!
Contact a Training Specialist today to discuss setting up a payment plan for your bootcamp.
1-775-826-4344 (Outside US)
As of November 1st 2017 - INE offers Bootcamp course reseats at a fee of $1,000; provided that the original Bootcamp was purchased at list price. If the Bootcamp was purchased at a discounted price, you will have to first pay the difference of the bootcamp as well as the reseat fee. Any promotional items (i.e. travel vouchers,electronic devices, etc) received will require you pay the cost of that item, up to $500,in addition to the reseat fee. This $1,000 reseat fee applies to purchases made within two years from the date of the original Bootcamp attended. Reseats after this two-year timeframe are available for purchase at discounted rate from the list price. Students may schedule a reseat during any upcoming Bootcamp dates, excluding those marked “Sold Out.” Reseat terms apply.
- CCIE Service Provider Advanced Bootcamp Outline
- Catalyst ME3400 Switching
- Frame Relay / HDLC / PPP & PPPoE
- IS-IS Overview / Level 1 & Level 2 Routing
- IS-IS Network Types / Path Selection & Route Leaking
- IS-IS Route Leaking on IOS XR / IOS XR Routing Policy Language (RPL)
- IS-IS IPv6 Routing / IS-IS Multi Topology
- MPLS Overview / LDP Overview
- Basic MPLS Configuration
- MPLS Tunnels
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) Overview, VRF Overview
- VPNv4 BGP Overview / Route Distinguishers vs. Route Targets
- Basic MPLS L3VPN Configuration
- MPLS L3VPN Verification & Troubleshooting
- VPNv4 Route Reflectors
- BGP PE-CE Routing / BGP AS Override
- RIP PE-CE Routing
- EIGRP PE-CE Routing
- OSPF PE-CE Routing / OSPF Domain IDs / Domain Tags & Sham Links
- OSPF Multi VRF CE Routing
- MPLS Central Services L3VPNs
- IPv6 over MPLS with 6PE & 6VPE
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Overview
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option A – Back-to-Back VRF Exchange Part 1
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option A – Back-to-Back VRF Exchange Part 2
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option B – ASBRs Peering VPNv4
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option C – ASBRs Peering BGP+Label Part 1
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option C – ASBRs Peering BGP+Label Part 2
- Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) MPLS L3VPN
- MPLS Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN) Overview
- Ethernet over MPLS L2VPN AToM
- PPP & Frame Relay over MPLS L2VPN AToM
- MPLS L2VPN AToM Interworking
- Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS)
- MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) Overview
- MPLS TE Configuration
- MPLS TE on IOS XR / LDP over MPLS TE Tunnels
- MPLS TE Fast Reroute (FRR) Link and Node Protection
Our Bootcamp students share their stories...
Rohit is an extremely knowledgeable professional. He gave me insight into routing protocols that I never had before.Doug Gluntz - CCNP R&S, BCNP, ACWA