Our entirely hands-on Advanced Bootcamps are unmatched—offering seven full days of in-depth, comprehensive CCIE lab exam training, taught by industry-renowned expert instructors with extensive real-world experience. This Advanced Bootcamp is intended to serve as the final step in preparing to take your CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Exam.
Make your CCIE goal a reality. Join the thousands of students who passed their CCIE Lab Exam after participating in an INE Bootcamp!
What is an Advanced Bootcamp?
Our CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Bootcamp is seven days of intensive, hands-on, instructor-led training. The instructor will alternate between presenting material and guiding attendees through hands-on, real-world exercises. Attendees will be provided access to a complete rack system encompassing the necessary topology.
Not only will you refine your skills and expand your knowledge of the blueprint technologies, you will also learn to change the way you think about problems and how to derive solutions. In addition to helping you pass your exam, our Bootcamps give you real-world practical knowledge to carry you past the CCIE lab and into everyday applications that you’ll use as a CCIE in the field.
Who should take it?
This Bootcamp is intended for those in the final stages of their CCIE studies who are preparing to take their CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Exam. There are no formal prerequisites, but instructors will expect students to have a foundational understanding of each of the blueprint technologies covered in this exam. For those preparing with INE’s other training material, you’ll want to have completed the INE’s CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies course. You will also need a working knowledge of Cisco’s IOS interface.
What can you expect?
This Bootcamp is structured to run 10-12 hours per day, typically starting at 8am, with a one-hour lunch break. Each day will be a combination of lectures, Q&A sessions, and hands-on exercises. Students will also have full access to their lab equipment throughout the evening to continue practicing on their own or as together with other students.
Our lectures are dynamic and engaging, with a digital whiteboard system, and a significant amount of class time spent live on Cisco's IOS command line interface working with a full network topology. Each student will be equipped with his or her own complete rack of equipment.
Contact a Training Advisor today to begin on your journey to CCIE success!
*Offer is valid on new purchases only and can not be combined with any other discounts, coupons or promotions. Offer is valid on CCIE level in person Bootcamp priced $2999.00 and above. Customers outside the United States are responsible for any duties and taxes associated with the shipment and importation of the laptop. Any customer may elect to receive the laptop at the Bootcamp location. Promotion ends on March 31st, 2017 at midnight EST.
Reserve your seat today for as low as !Learn More >>
INE offers complimentary reseats for a previously purchased R&S Bootcamp course up to two years from the date of the original Bootcamp attended (provided that the original Bootcamp was purchased at list price). Reseats after this two-year timeframe are available for purchase at a discounted rate. Students may schedule reseats during any upcoming Bootcamp dates excluding those marked “Sold Out.” Reseat terms apply.
- Lab Strategy
- Lab Exam Structure
- Troubleshooting Section Strategy
- Diagnostic Section Strategy
- Configuration Section Strategy
- Using the Cisco Documentation
- Time Management on the Exam
- Additional Topics
- Layer 2 Technologies
- VLANs & Trunking
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP
- QinQ Tunneling
- Advanced Spanning Tree Features
- SPAN and RSPAN
- PPP and PPPoE
- PPP Authentication and Advanced PPP Features
- PPP Troubleshooting
- Layer 2 Troubleshooting
- IGP Routing
- OSPF Configuration
- Advanced OSPF: Area Types, Summarization, Authentication, Virtual-Links, etc.
- EIGRP Configuration
- Advanced EIGRP: Authentication, Summarization, Metric Tuning, etc.
- RIP Configuration
- Advanced RIP: Timers Tuning, Authentication, Summarization, etc.
- Route Redistribution
- Additional IGP-Related Topics
- General Routing Troubleshooting (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Advanced OSPF Troubleshooting
- Advanced EIGRP Troubleshooting
- IGP Troubleshooting
- BGP Configuration
- BGP Router Reflectors and Confederations
- Route Aggregation
- Community Signaling
- BGP Best Path Manipulation: AS_PATH, Local Pref, Other Attributes
- Route Filtering Features
- Advanced BGP: Conditional Advertisement, ORF, etc.
- Additional BGP Features
- Advanced BGP Troubleshooting
- MPLS VPN
- MPLS LDP
- MP-BGP VPNv4
- Route Target Filtering
- PE-CE Routing: OSPF and RIP
- Inter-site Connectivity
- Advanced Features: Summarization, Internet Access, etc.
- MPLS and MPLS VPN Troubleshooting
- Ipsec VPN
- Site-to-site IPsec Tunnels
- Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (VTI)
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Addressing and Tunneling
- Routing: OSPFv3, EIGRPv6, and BGP
- Advanced OSPFv3 Features: Area Types, Summarization, etc.
- OSPFv3 Troubleshooting
- Additional IPv6-Related Topics
- IPv6 Troubleshooting
- IP Multicast
- PIM Sparse and Dense Mode
- Auto-RP and BSR
- RP Filtering Techniques
- PIM and IGMP Access Control
- RPF Failures
- Tunneling Multicast Traffic
- PIM over NBMA Networks
- Interdomain Multicast (MSDP)
- Additional Multicast Features
- Basic and Advanced Multicast Troubleshooting
- QoS DiffServ and InterServ Theory
- Classification and Marking
- Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR)
- Policing and Shaping
- Queueing Techniques: Legacy and CBWFQ/HQF
- Congestion Management Techniques
- Congestion Avoidance Techniques
- Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
- Access-Lists in Routers and Switches
- Port Security
- Private VLANs
- DHCP Snooping
- IP Source Guard
- Dynamic ARP Inspection
- IPv6 First Hop Security
- TCP Intercept
- Managing Router Access: Privilege Levels, RBAC
- Additional Security Topics
- IP Services
- First Hop Redundancy Services: HSRP, GLBP, VRRP
- IOS Features: Menus, HTTP server, DHCP, etc.
- Management Features: SNMP and RMON
- SLA and Object Tracking
- Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Additional IP Services
Our Bootcamp students share their stories...
I was lucky enough to be sent on the INE bootcamp in London hosted by Brian Dennis…. The bootcamp I cannot recommend highly enough, it was a true eye opener in some areas and I met some awesome guys that I am still in contact with now, having face time with your peers really is invaluable when studying it really is! I can’t thank the guys over at INE enough, the ATC videos, the workbooks, the bootcamp, the one-on-one time to run through things makes them hands down the best training company I’ve used and would recommend them hands down without a thought.David Rothera/CCIE #38338
Very happy to join the INE CCIE family. First of all big thanks to the team INE for the excellent materials and support. I am a great fan of Brian McGahan. The way he elaborates even complex things is simply more than awesome. I would definitely recommend INE (have already done that many times) for CCIE training. Brilliant ATC, very detailed WBs and excellent Troubleshooting BC. All these played a very critical role for getting my magic number today!! Thank you so much once again and will come back to you guys for SP track after a few weeks. It’s party time now - INE rocks !!Sai Kalyan/CCIE #38252